Sharing the Joy of Software/Delphi in the .NET world

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

IUIs and Web-Style Navigation in Windows Forms

Matt Hamilton has a good blog entry that he discusses good reference materials for .NET and software development. Inductive user interface is a very interesting concept and one that I want to look at this week. Here is the article for Part 1 and Part 2 of "IUIs and Web-Style Navigation in Windows Forms". My mind hurts each night when I get home from the office due to all the reading and materials I am trying to digest. I am just amazed as how much new content I am discovering. There will be so many links coming soon that I hope I do not overwhelm you all. :) UPDATE -- It is not Mark but Matt. I am sorry Matt! :)

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for the link, Chris! It's "Matt", by the way, not "Mark". :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home