Sharing the Joy of Software/Delphi in the .NET world

Friday, November 19, 2004

Need Reviews of Pocket PC Devices

I am looking at replacing my Sony Clie SJ22 with a PocketPC device. The old Clie is a fine device but I need to get online more and more during the work day while I travel. Also would like to get more media savy at home and use Skype to call friends. What I need is one with a good screen, good CPU and WiFi. Off the bat I see that the HP iPAQ rx3115 looks attractive. I am also going to look at the Dell Handhelds but they look good but the prices are a bit high. The rx3115 looks to be the best device for the price and it has good reviews on Amazon. If you or someone you know has other ideas on a WiFi PPC device for under $300$400 let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home