Sharing the Joy of Software/Delphi in the .NET world

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

The name changed but the content is still same!

So I am changing the name of the blog. Since I am no longer using Delphi for work and not much for personal development, I am changing the name to "Sharing the Joy of Software". I think this fits better with what I want to accomplish with this blog -- just tell about how I see making great software for people that need to use it. Now I am not making a statement about Delphi by changing the name of the blog but I am trying to get make myself reenergized about doing the blog right. That means getting to some generic balance of my blogging and I could not do that with the old name. So today is a new day and tomorrow will come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home