Sharing the Joy of Software/Delphi in the .NET world

Friday, October 29, 2004

Non-Tech News

So for the last few months a group of men at my parish have been planning a men's retreat at our church. The process is CRHP (Christ Renews His Parish). CRHP was started to help men form bonds of fellowship and also encourage involvement in local parishes. The weekend is for a giving team to hold the retreat for a receiving team. I am the Lay Director for the Giving Team. I guess I am the MC for the weekend. I never knew how are it was to plan a weekend event. Our weekend is only 28 men so not very hard. I have a new respect for people that plan events on the thousands of attendees scale. I am looking forward to this weekend. I do not try to very in-your-face type of Christian. I try to lead by example. These weekends allow me to be more vocal in a controlled manner to show my faith and devotion. I am finding that being spiritual and having a faith only enhances ones life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home