Sharing the Joy of Software/Delphi in the .NET world

Thursday, October 07, 2004

LexDotNET starting and I am the first presenter

A few developers in and around Lexington, KY are starting a new .NET group as a SIG under LexMUG called LexDotNET. Very early right now but we had our first org meeting last night. We have some good plans and are trying to round up speakers. If anyone out there lives in the region and wants to speak let me know. We meet on the 3rd Tuesday of the month and this month the topics will be a short planning discussion and Application Blocks. The presenter is me and I have some work getting a slide show and examples together for the meeting. But I am having fun and that is what is important. So if anyone is out there and wants to attend please do. The meeting will be held at 6:00PM at the Bluegrass Health HQ on New Town Pike in Lexington.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home