Sharing the Joy of Software/Delphi in the .NET world

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Back to Blogging

Now that I am settling into the new contract gig and have set up blogging software on the machine here, I will be back into blogging. I am also starting to use ASP.NET 100% so I should have lots of stories soon on everything I am learning about .NET and web development. Should be very fun. I bought a great book and wanted to pass along the recommendation. After hearing DotNET Rocks with guest Fritz Onion I bought his book "Essential ASP.NET with Examples in C#" from bookpool.com. Bookpool is the cheapest place I found it. But the book is great and I have found gems on every page I have read. Not done with it but it has helped and expanded my view of ASP.NET quite a bit. Thanks Fritz for the book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home