Sharing the Joy of Software/Delphi in the .NET world

Thursday, December 23, 2004

I have the Home Cafe coffee maker

I received a new appliance for work yesterday. It is the Home Cafe coffee maker and I really enjoy it. It is a new single serve coffee maker that uses pressure to force the water through a coffee pod like what is used in cafe coffee makers. The pods are not that expensive and the machine makes a good hot cup of coffee. Makes a great Christmas present if you need some last minute ideas. Now I can keep the caffeine flowing any part of the day and I don't even have to get up from my desk. This is a great geek toy to have!! Great since I do not usually want to make a whole pot of coffee in the afternoon but still would like to get a perk up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home