Sharing the Joy of Software/Delphi in the .NET world

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

New project idea -- Recruiter Networking tool (needs cool name)

I have been reading Heather's blog about marketing at Microsoft and about how to be proactive about networking with recruiters. Now that all indicators are pointing that the job markets are going to quickly get hot, I came up with the idea that there needs to be a tool that can track and help maintain recruiter relationships. I know that I get a lot of emails and phone calls from recruiters that I should keep track of. My idea to build the architecture so that I can quickly build at this time 3 interfaces on to it - desktop, web browser and smart device. All development will be done in .NET and C# using Pattern and Practices from the GAAP group at Microsoft. More details to come. Oh and I will need to have a cool project name for this venture. If anyone has ideas let me know. I will need something I can grab the URL for also possibly.

1 Comments:

  • Chris...Might I suggest a name for the product that includes "Heather"? OK, jut kidding. I love this idea and I'd be happy to be your recruiting SME if you decide to do it.

    Heather Hamilton
    Senior Recruiter
    Microsoft Corp
    heathham@microsoft.com
    http://blogs.msdn.com/heatherleigh

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home