Sharing the Joy of Software/Delphi in the .NET world

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Back from Vacation

Even though it seems that Murphy always has a mess waiting for you regarding work when you return from a vacation, my family and I had a great time spending a days with some friends and their kids on Hubbard Lake in Michigan. The weather was a bit cool but we still boated, went tubing and had great campfires at night. Most of the time was playing and chasing kids but I received a lot of happiness to watch my boys play and enjoy life. Also spent some time during all the driving chatting with my wife. We have not had much time lately to talk so while the boys napped we caught up with family and work issues. So that is enough personal stuff. I am getting back into all my projects with renewed energy and a new view of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home