Sharing the Joy of Software/Delphi in the .NET world

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Coding without seeing the screen

I saw this interview on MSDN's Channel9 yesterday and was moved in many areas: emotionally, professionally and spiritually. I am not overstating that Kenneth Spector has made me think about what and how I do things. Sometimes we get a nudge from the guy up stairs to look at things different and appreciate what we have and what we do not have. Watching Kenneth's honesty about his journey to interning at Microsoft will benefit whoever watches it. I plan on watching it again tonight. And all of this has very little to do with his blindness. It has to do with his determination, character and heart. The ability not to see is such a small part of the interview.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home