Sharing the Joy of Software/Delphi in the .NET world

Sunday, June 06, 2004

Porting Microsoft Application Blocks to Delphi 8

Here is a very ambitious project I am starting. I have started porting the Application Blocks that Microsoft created for the Pattern and Practices community. The Blocks have been created in both C# and VB.NET so I thought that the Delphi community would be interested in the content. I am starting on the Smart Client Offline Application Block. When I get a Block to a point where I think it has been tested and others can use it I will announce it here. I am looking for a resource to house the project(s). I have used Sourceforge in the past but I will also look at GotDotNet Workspaces. Suggestions are welcomed. Also maybe if others are willing and have time to help we can get this stuff done quicker. Email me at cwoodruff@terralant.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home