Sharing the Joy of Software/Delphi in the .NET world

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Amazon.com: Books: The C# Programming Language

The other book I bought from amazon is Amazon.com: Books: The C# Programming Language. Now you can either buy this or get the book from the Microsoft site in PDF format. I recommend just buying the book. I have in the past downloaded the pdf and then had a printer print and bound it. To my dismay the cost was only a few dollars less then buying the book (and it is easier to carry the bought book). This book is for experienced programmers that need the nitty gritty of the C# language. There are examples but they are given to explain the structure of C# and not for you to learn from (if new to programming). Also wanted to give people my Amazon Wish List so they know what I am keeping on my radar to read within the next 6 months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home