Sharing the Joy of Software/Delphi in the .NET world

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Is the MCSD .NET worth it?

I have never been a person to have in the past been into certifications. Not that I have anything against them. I have just found that usually they cost a lot and I have enough experience to get my foot into most doors. I was just looking at the Microsoft Certified Solution Developer for .NET and find that this finally might be the time to get a cert. Anyone know if this is high looked for certification? I am going to go down the C# path since I enjoy C# and it is very similar to Delphi's Object Pascal (it should since both were influenced by the same man). Lend me your thoughts and $.02 please.

1 Comments:

  • I think the MCSD is the highest level of expertise that focuses on software development and therefore IMHO is pretty high looked certification. I am also preparing for first exam towards MCSD :)

    Peter
    (blog.jausovec.net)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home